Do you require we use an exclusive vendor for food and alcohol?

We do not require you to use any specific food caterer, as long as 1.) they are a New York-licensed food caterer and 2.) are approved by site management. Otherwise, we have a list of preferred caterers. Sally Port View sells and serves all alcohol on the campus.

← Back to FAQs